Friday, June 12, 2015

I HAVE RETURNED

 

It is time to catch up on some of the cooking and a bit of baking since I was last here.  I have been having a blast going through my new cookbook.  We've also made an improvement to the kitchen, a new sink and faucet, who in their infinite wisdom decided that black was a good color for kitchen appliances?  Here is the new baby...


I've also signed up for a Culinary box from Quarterly and my first box was from Andrew Zimmern.  It's been fun experimenting with the different foods.



 I've gotten the garden in and will post pics of that on the garden page later.  Now for all the food I have made since I was here last...I will be putting a couple a day up so as not to bombard you with everything, plus I need to remember what the actual recipe was that I used! LOL  Enjoy the updates. Eat well friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments, please share! EAT WELL FRIENDS