Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Personal Longing

I stated this blog to share recipes that I love and cook everyday and to satisfy my friends that see my food posts on Facebook and want the details.  One of the first recipes I posted was my pork green chile smothered burritos.  At the time I advised that you should try to find Hatch green chiles...I am in green chile heaven today as I found a company that not only has Hatch green chiles but a variety pack on top of it!!  BONUS!!  Now I need to convince myself that $10/lb for roasted Hatch green chiles is worth it!  I think I am completely convinced that my homemade pork green chile is better than anything out of a can, HA who would have thought!

I do not endorse or otherwise know anyone with this company but I'm so excited to see a variety pack of green chile, almost impossible to find.  Once I have the funds the 12lb variety pack will be on its way to my freezer!


So many things I want to make with these beauties!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your comments, please share! EAT WELL FRIENDS